The body shop is way behind, but I'm going to get some things done this month. In prep for the painting I has one of my people sand-blast the rear sub-frame. Then I took off the suspension pieces and brake parts to paint the suspension and brake drums. All of the rest of the brake parts will be new.
Then I painted the rear sub-frame and struts with Hammerite anti rust paint, just as I did on the Corvair, except that on edges and rust I used "Rustoleum Rust Reformer" to convert the rust and kill it.
Finally some progress at the body shop. Here you can see them cutting out the mangled front sub-frame to prepare for the new one, and the big hole where the floor used to be. The new floor from the minivan is being formed and welded in place, as well as the fabricated lower side panel.
Next we have the welding of replacement panels and reinforcing of mounts for the sub-frame.