I don't know how much I'll get done this trip, but I have the new bushings and knuckles, so at least I'll get the rear assembled, then go back to the Renault.
Although from the outside the bushings didn't look bad, after taking them apart I'm glad I ordered a new set.
I decided the new knuckles and painted frame did not go well with the tarnished trumpets, so I polished them and coated them with Meguair's Mag & Aluminum polish. I don't know how long they will stay pretty under the truck, but at least they will start out happy. (Later I would end up buying the adjusta-ride set to be able to set the height, replaceing the trumpets)
I bought the complete rear brake assemblies, so that was just a matter of bolting them on.
The rear wheel bearings do not match anything in the current catalog. That style was discontinued, but the new style will fit. They are also very pitted and worn.