Here is the pickup as I found it in the carpenter's yard with left over materials and trash.
The first pictures include the bumper he had made out of a Volvo truck bumper. I gave that to him before hitching up the tow truck.
You can also see the wooden seats he added in the load bay, the bent-out and hinged grill to fit the Suzuki engine he put in when the timing chain of the original engine made noises. He could not find a replacement.
The rest of the body has a fair amount of rust and some bondo under a coat of house paint that shrunk and cracked.
The seats are more intact than the those of my Corvair, but will need reupholstering.
The side curtains have lots of scratches, but I should be able to buff them out.
The mice ate the battery and the battery acid ate the floor, so that will need replacing.