This has been a month of lots of little things where a lot got done with little to show.
First was the rewiring of everything. No old wires were used. My fuse/Relay panel was suppled by Racers Inc. and had almost all the relays I needed to put the headlights on relays and wire everything else, including the emergency flashers. With Halogen bulbs and relays, I expect good lighting as I've done with the other cars.
Meanwhile I assembled the best pieces of my instrument clusters, swapping out the fuel and temperature gauges for 12 volt versions and using the glass I had printed a while ago. Then the radio went in the hole I had prepared at the body shop. Speakers will go under the dash and under the rear package shelf during and after the upholstery stage.
The lower half of the gas tank had too many holes to save, so a new piece was made from the fender of a wrecked car. Then I filled the tank with caustic soda to get out the residue and rust, then phosphoric acid, and finally the same epoxy sealer I used on my Mini.
Finally the engine is looking finished, and turned over well, but the 6 volt starter overheated before I got it running and I ran out of time.