Having a little time this month in Tarija, I picked up the parts I left to be machined a little over a year ago and figured out how to assemble them. Apparently the PO had just drilled out the aligning eccentrics on one side and put in bushings, so we fixed the other side and duplicated it for the other with a couple of minor improvements.
So I assembled the brakes and bearings, then the king pins and the rest of the parts and added them to the car in the body shop.
Disassembling the original rear seats and the replacement front seats I found that the springs were completely rusted and broken. A local welder said he could fix them, but after months of putting it off he threw in the towel and I found a new complete set in Buenos Aires that was shipped by bus to the border, crossed the river on a boat and delivered in a taxi to Tarija. After stripping and cleaning them, I welded a few parts and painted them with an anti-rust flat black.
I've included the finished seats here, although they were really finished in month 41.