I sandblasted the seat frames and springs, then painted with anti-rust paint.
Here are the Toyota seats I bought as I tried them in the car to establish the correct height and the same seats finished, ready to install in the car when the floor is finished. All have the Chevrolet logos embroidered by CarScreen in Santa Cruz.
You can see the condition of the rear seat cushion and seat back as they were when I bought the car, and the final upholstered seat.
I also put the pieces of the horn together, adding this horn button I got in the US.
I had planned on using the existing plastic in the doors to hold on the panels, but they were too brittle. Testing a half dozen locally available clips I found some that would fit the holes in the doors, so I drilled the matching holes and channels in the new door panels to take these pins.
Here are the finished door panels. Note that the sun or shade changes the color of the dark blue with its angle.
It is also time to start making the carpet, so here we are making a template from old calendars and glue. From that we can put the carpet together.